hi

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
kenn
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:53 am
Country:
Location: Belgium

hi

Postby kenn » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:04 am

Greetings,
My name is Ken, I live in Belgium and I am a reptile vet.

I'm into snakes, reptiles, spiders, etc..

Sine a few days I have mysterieus first Tiliqua scincoides, 8months olds.

I want to thank this site, forum, team.. for tons of info!

I'll upload some pictures later this week.

Greets
Ken
Greetings
Kenn

Tiliqua ssp. Irian Jaya 0.0.1 [Frosti]
and some other exotics
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Re: hi

Postby Nae » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am

Welcome :D

Reptile vet huh? I really hope you stick around, someone of your expertise would be fantastic to have around!
User avatar
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan
Posts: 10474
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
Country:
Location: melbourne australia

Re: hi

Postby Richard.C » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:49 pm

Welcome ken

Congrats on aquiring a bluetongue,looking forward to seeing pics
User avatar
Kurt
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 629
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:23 pm
Country:
Location: Southern Oregon

Re: hi

Postby Kurt » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:02 pm

:btsnet2: :ryo:
6 y.o. 0.1 Merauke - Apollo - House of Reptiles - 2011
5 y.o. 0.1 Northern - Rocko - Captive Bred Excellence - 2012
User avatar
Bird_Brain
The Happy Hitman
The Happy Hitman
Posts: 4079
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
Country:
Location: Warren, Indiana

Re: hi

Postby Bird_Brain » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Welcome to bts.org!
Brad

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 173 guests