Greetings,
My name is Ken, I live in Belgium and I am a reptile vet.
I'm into snakes, reptiles, spiders, etc..
Sine a few days I have mysterieus first Tiliqua scincoides, 8months olds.
I want to thank this site, forum, team.. for tons of info!
I'll upload some pictures later this week.
Greets
Ken
hi
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- Bird_Brain
- The Happy Hitman

- Posts: 4079
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
- Country:
- Location: Warren, Indiana
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 211 guests





