Scheduled Chat Session on 12/26/11 9pm EST
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- WanderingChai
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 627
- Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 6:11 pm
- Country:
- Location: New York
Re: Scheduled Chat Session on 12/26/11 9pm EST
I'll plan on it! Unless I accidentally fall asleep reading the forums again after homework...
Don't get me wrong i love the forums, but sometimes after a long day I'll come on here, then the next thing I know I'm rolled over on my bed with drool on my pillow. LOL
If love is a labor, I'll slave to the end.
- Katrina
- The Daredevil

- Posts: 9769
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
- Country:
- Location: Alberta, Canada
Re: Scheduled Chat Session on 12/26/11 9pm EST
For people who haven't chatted before - don't feel like you need to wait until a scheduled chat time to join. You can see if people are on chat in the bottom left corner, and it has been used quite a bit lately. Several times a day people are on (I think ML is on there about 2-3 hours a day chatting to himself
), so feel free to click on chat and say hi anytime. Some evenings we have had 6-8 people on there without any planning at all. 
Everyone is always welcome! ML especially needs some friends one there.
), so feel free to click on chat and say hi anytime. Some evenings we have had 6-8 people on there without any planning at all. Everyone is always welcome! ML especially needs some friends one there.
- Bird_Brain
- The Happy Hitman

- Posts: 4079
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
- Country:
- Location: Warren, Indiana
Re: Scheduled Chat Session on 12/26/11 9pm EST
Just bumping this up to the top as a reminder. Its pretty sad when monitorlizard has to ask what day it is even though he is on the forum practically everyday
So I figured if he forgot, so has the majority of others.
Brad
- Bird_Brain
- The Happy Hitman

- Posts: 4079
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
- Country:
- Location: Warren, Indiana
Re: Scheduled Chat Session on 12/26/11 9pm EST
Also, dont feel like you have to talk while in the chat room. I know it maybe intimidating for a new member to join a chat when youre not comfortable around everyone yet. However, feel free to just sit back and read whats going on. While we do get off topic quite a bit, Im sure there will be some Bluey talk that you and your skink will benefit from.
Brad
- xxmonitorlizardxx
- Walks with Squirrels

- Posts: 4050
- Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
- Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
- Country:
- Location: NJ, USA
Re: Scheduled Chat Session on 12/26/11 9pm EST
ReptileKing wrote:Just bumping this up to the top as a reminder. Its pretty sad when monitorlizard has to ask what day it is even though he is on the forum practically everydaySo I figured if he forgot, so has the majority of others.
- Bird_Brain
- The Happy Hitman

- Posts: 4079
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
- Country:
- Location: Warren, Indiana
Re: Scheduled Chat Session on 12/26/11 9pm EST
One last bump! Hopefully we have a good turn out!
Brad
-
Jambi
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 53
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:00 pm
- Country:
Re: Scheduled Chat Session on 12/26/11 9pm EST
I dont know any of you guys but I will try to make it!
- xxmonitorlizardxx
- Walks with Squirrels

- Posts: 4050
- Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
- Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
- Country:
- Location: NJ, USA
Re: Scheduled Chat Session on 12/26/11 9pm EST
I forgot all about it
I made it just in time 
I made it just in time Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 186 guests
