Scheduled Chat Session on 12/26/11 9pm EST

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
WanderingChai
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 627
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 6:11 pm
Country:
Location: New York

Re: Scheduled Chat Session on 12/26/11 9pm EST

Postby WanderingChai » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:43 pm

I'll plan on it! Unless I accidentally fall asleep reading the forums again after homework... :roll: Don't get me wrong i love the forums, but sometimes after a long day I'll come on here, then the next thing I know I'm rolled over on my bed with drool on my pillow. LOL
If love is a labor, I'll slave to the end.
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Scheduled Chat Session on 12/26/11 9pm EST

Postby Katrina » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:53 pm

For people who haven't chatted before - don't feel like you need to wait until a scheduled chat time to join. You can see if people are on chat in the bottom left corner, and it has been used quite a bit lately. Several times a day people are on (I think ML is on there about 2-3 hours a day chatting to himself :hehe: ), so feel free to click on chat and say hi anytime. Some evenings we have had 6-8 people on there without any planning at all. :D

Everyone is always welcome! ML especially needs some friends one there. :D
User avatar
Bird_Brain
The Happy Hitman
The Happy Hitman
Posts: 4079
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
Country:
Location: Warren, Indiana

Re: Scheduled Chat Session on 12/26/11 9pm EST

Postby Bird_Brain » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Just bumping this up to the top as a reminder. Its pretty sad when monitorlizard has to ask what day it is even though he is on the forum practically everyday ;) So I figured if he forgot, so has the majority of others.
Brad
User avatar
Bird_Brain
The Happy Hitman
The Happy Hitman
Posts: 4079
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
Country:
Location: Warren, Indiana

Re: Scheduled Chat Session on 12/26/11 9pm EST

Postby Bird_Brain » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Also, dont feel like you have to talk while in the chat room. I know it maybe intimidating for a new member to join a chat when youre not comfortable around everyone yet. However, feel free to just sit back and read whats going on. While we do get off topic quite a bit, Im sure there will be some Bluey talk that you and your skink will benefit from.
Brad
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Re: Scheduled Chat Session on 12/26/11 9pm EST

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:29 pm

ReptileKing wrote:Just bumping this up to the top as a reminder. Its pretty sad when monitorlizard has to ask what day it is even though he is on the forum practically everyday ;) So I figured if he forgot, so has the majority of others.

:lol: I might not be there if I leave on Monday to Virginia.
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
User avatar
Bird_Brain
The Happy Hitman
The Happy Hitman
Posts: 4079
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
Country:
Location: Warren, Indiana

Re: Scheduled Chat Session on 12/26/11 9pm EST

Postby Bird_Brain » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:03 pm

One last bump! Hopefully we have a good turn out!
Brad
Jambi
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:00 pm
Country:

Re: Scheduled Chat Session on 12/26/11 9pm EST

Postby Jambi » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:46 pm

I dont know any of you guys but I will try to make it!
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Re: Scheduled Chat Session on 12/26/11 9pm EST

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:19 pm

I forgot all about it :doh: I made it just in time :lol:
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 220 guests