Weird behavior

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
emmamali
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Weird behavior

Postby emmamali » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:16 pm

I got my blue tongued skink about 3 months ago. She is roughly 4-5 months old. I have an upstairs room that she has always been in by herself. She is very skittish and i have worked with her for quite a while to get her used to me. She did a weird thing today though. She was not hiding and she was standing tall and seemed to yawn. Is this normal? I am curious because I also moved my bearded dragon up there recently and they have not really noticed each other until then. My beardie got defensive so I took him out of the room and have construction paper blocking their views of each other but she just did the yawn thing. Was that defense or just a yawn?
splashy07

Re: Weird behavior

Postby splashy07 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:23 am

They do yawn. Nothing to be concerned about.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”