Spring Photo Shoot!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Spring Photo Shoot!

Postby StaceyLeigh » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Taking advantage of the unusually nice temps, we took the skinks outside for some sun (D3), and took a few shots. We got a few inside as well. Thor is such a ham! Ok you all love photos, so here you go...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Kbell31
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 484
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:12 pm
Country:
Location: Ohio

Re: Spring Photo Shoot!

Postby Kbell31 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:31 pm

Yay! Nice pictures (: I had mine outside today too. Loving this warm weather in the north!
When life gets difficult, always remember you are being planted NOT buried!
nightroses
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:59 am
Country:
Location: denver, co

Re: Spring Photo Shoot!

Postby nightroses » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:41 am

awwww I cant wait for my baby to be big enough to do this. :)
This is my first BTS and first reptile so please be patient with me and give me all the knowledge that you want I am here to learn.
supersnakeman101
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 319
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:32 pm
Country:
Location: columbea sc

Re: Spring Photo Shoot!

Postby supersnakeman101 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:41 am

im probobly going to take blaze out today see how he reacts to the fresh air and sunshine :D
united we stand divided we fall
P.S i am all over the place sometimes with my post... and sometimes my spelling is bad so just bare with me on that
this is your WARNING ! :)
1.0 merauke
DevDomSki

Re: Spring Photo Shoot!

Postby DevDomSki » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:15 am

Beautifuls skinks. I also can't wait for mine to be big enough to take outside!
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Re: Spring Photo Shoot!

Postby StaceyLeigh » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:46 am

It is supposed to be 70's here this weekend and into next week! I am very excited outdoor skink exercise! I will take more pictures in a week or 2 as they will shed soon. Both are dark right now, especially Ember! After a shed he is much creamier, and very lemon yellow sides.
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Spring Photo Shoot!

Postby Katrina » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Gorgeous! I can't wait until it is warm enough here... but we still have a few months to go!
User avatar
WanderingChai
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 627
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 6:11 pm
Country:
Location: New York

Re: Spring Photo Shoot!

Postby WanderingChai » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:48 pm

I took Tea Cup outside for a while a few days ago- I was great! She had so much fun~ :D
If love is a labor, I'll slave to the end.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 458 guests