Costumes? Eating pumpkin? Helping you pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters?
What did your BTS do for Halloween?
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
-
ILoveMyMonsters
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 124
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:03 pm
- Country:
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
What did your BTS do for Halloween?
So what did everybody's skinks do for Halloween this year?
Costumes? Eating pumpkin? Helping you pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters?
Costumes? Eating pumpkin? Helping you pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters?
• Gauge - Northern Blue Tongued Skink
• Krueger - Chinese Shar Pei
• Alban - Variegated Blaze Rat
• Havoc - Double Rex x Patchwork Hairless Rat
• Sushi - Betta
• Krueger - Chinese Shar Pei
• Alban - Variegated Blaze Rat
• Havoc - Double Rex x Patchwork Hairless Rat
• Sushi - Betta
-
ILoveMyMonsters
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 124
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:03 pm
- Country:
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Gauge was perching on my shoulder while I passed out candy. Some of the kids got quite a kick out of her!
I think she scared one poor little boy
I wish I had gotten some pics to add to her ever-expanding photo album.
I think she scared one poor little boy
I wish I had gotten some pics to add to her ever-expanding photo album.
• Gauge - Northern Blue Tongued Skink
• Krueger - Chinese Shar Pei
• Alban - Variegated Blaze Rat
• Havoc - Double Rex x Patchwork Hairless Rat
• Sushi - Betta
• Krueger - Chinese Shar Pei
• Alban - Variegated Blaze Rat
• Havoc - Double Rex x Patchwork Hairless Rat
• Sushi - Betta
- Coomassie
- The Inked Chemist

- Posts: 1826
- Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm
- Country:
- Location: Newark, DE
- Nae
- Forum Graphic Designer

- Posts: 1889
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
- Country:
- Location: Western Australia
- MissMeg
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 847
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:39 pm
- Country: Canada
- Location: Sooke,BC
- StaceyLeigh
- Northern Love

- Posts: 1576
- Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
- Country: USA
- Location: CNY
- Contact:
- JR
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 145
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:25 am
- Country:
- Location: Finland, Europe
- Contact:
- Spindown
- Reptilian Artisan

- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
- Country:
- xxmonitorlizardxx
- Walks with Squirrels

- Posts: 4050
- Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
- Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
- Country:
- Location: NJ, USA
I scared one kid... Wait no that was my mom never mind 
Blueberry just ate some pumpkin and I ate some candy.
Some areas are re scheduling Halloween till Friday so I get to go trick or treating again.
PS- For all of you that trick or treat. To get more candy has several of your old costumes to switch into. worked wonders for me
Blueberry just ate some pumpkin and I ate some candy.
Some areas are re scheduling Halloween till Friday so I get to go trick or treating again.
PS- For all of you that trick or treat. To get more candy has several of your old costumes to switch into. worked wonders for me
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 163 guests
