New Ember pictures

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

New Ember pictures

Postby StaceyLeigh » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:59 pm

Ember just shed today, so here are a couple of pictures I took with the phone camera. Every time she sheds it's like opening up a surprise package, that just gets better every time you open it!

Image
Image
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby Katrina » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Love the colors on the first pic!! :D
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Awesome colors on the first pic. Looks like a sunset northern :D
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Postby StaceyLeigh » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:14 pm

In the first picture my son was holding her in the sunlight. The colors look bolder in the sunlight!
bluesrt
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:54 pm
Country:

Postby bluesrt » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:07 am

Wow, its amazing what the sunlight does to your skink. Ember has great colors. Also great shot for a cam phone. Please use a really good cam an take some creative pics. I think you could get some amazing shots of Embers. I'd like to see more and I'm sure others will agree.
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Postby StaceyLeigh » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:05 am

bluesrt; check out some of my previous posts. I have taken some great shots outside of Ember and Thor
http://bluetongueskinks.net/forum/viewt ... highlight=
User avatar
aggiegirl
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 807
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:19 pm
Country:

pretty

Postby aggiegirl » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:57 pm

I am so glad you post so many pictures. I love the outside ones most. I am so grateful you convinced me to ship her to you! My daughter loves seeing "her" baby all over the forum. :)
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: pretty

Postby Katrina » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:48 pm

aggiegirl wrote:I am so glad you post so many pictures. I love the outside ones most. I am so grateful you convinced me to ship her to you! My daughter loves seeing "her" baby all over the forum. :)


I love lots of photos too!

I wish everyone that Mel sold babies to would post lots of pics as well so I can see Sam's siblings grow. You are a shining example, Stacey, I wish others would follow suit! :lol:
User avatar
aggiegirl
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 807
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:19 pm
Country:

siblings

Postby aggiegirl » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:46 pm

All of my babies have gone to people from the forum. Some of them sent PMs as their only posts. I could really use some more baby pictures right now. Three of them sent me pictures of the babies with kids from the families. I keep those on my cell phone when I need a pick me up. I miss the babies but know someone else is loving on them for me. OK guys, please post if you see this. Thanks!
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Postby StaceyLeigh » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:20 am

Thanks for the encouragement with the photos all! I love to take pictures of the Skinks, and I was hoping I wasn't boring everyone with too many! I am waiting for Thor to shed to get some more great shots of him.

To all you new Bluey owners out there, especially those with Aggiegirl babies, or Fatal S Babies; Post Some Pictures!! We want to see all the new babies! :lol:
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby Katrina » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:41 am

StaceyLeigh wrote:Thanks for the encouragement with the photos all! I love to take pictures of the Skinks, and I was hoping I wasn't boring everyone with too many! I am waiting for Thor to shed to get some more great shots of him.


:lol: I love others who post tons of pictures. It makes me feel less guilty for posting so many of my own!

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 207 guests