Morti-man! (Pics!)

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Toxique
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 2:42 pm
Country:
Location: Wisconsin, USA

Morti-man! (Pics!)

Postby Toxique » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:27 pm

I think its safe to say that everyone here likes looking at pictures of everybody's skinks, so I thought I'd hop the bandwagon and post some pictures of Mortimer, my little baby IJ!

Image
First and foremost, the mortrito. He loves being curled up like this and will chill like that for hours, I personally find it adorable, so its a win win situation.

Image
Mortimer doesn't really understand glass all that well, he understands edges and not to venture off of them, but when set on pure glass his little mind comes to a screeching halt and he freezes. I just set him up there to grab my camera, had to snap a pic, then moved him down onto the carpeting.

Image
I just think skink faces from the front are the cutest things ever! So I had to snap a shot.

Image
And finally, after trying and trying I managed to snap a quick shot of that illusive tongue of his! Granted I cheated and fed him to do so, but its still a tongue shot!

Image
I was lucky enough to even snag two, even though the first is a lot better.

I also think I've reached a really good point with him, he's finally starting to 'see' me (when he'll actually look up when I go to get him out of his cage and the like) and actually approach me without eying me like i'm some sort of predator. I'm really glad about this too, I just gush every time!
1.0.0 Mortimer, Irian Jaya BTS
1.0.0 Nero, Pastel morph ball python
1.0.0 Wheatley, kitty
WeatherMan_Tom
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 10:27 pm
Country:
Location: New Yorl

Postby WeatherMan_Tom » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:32 pm

Handsome guy you got there. I like his shock and awe face on the glass lol
SHiZ-niBBlE-Bam-SNiP-sNaP-saCk
User avatar
SapphireTigress1
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:58 pm
Country:
Location: Tacoma, Washington USA

Postby SapphireTigress1 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:18 pm

lol i like his expression on the glass :P
iherp!
http://www.iherp.com/SapphireTigress
0.1.2 Blue Tongued Skinks (Creep, New Merauke; Baneling, I.J.; Zergling, Indo)
1.0 Ball python (Boros, Wild type)
2.1 Kenyan Sand Boas (Trickr, Anery het Paradox; Cotton, Albino het Anery; Candy, Albino het Anery)
1.0 Crested Gecko (Harley, Choco/Cream)
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby Katrina » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Great set of pics! :D Love them!
User avatar
Raven_Vivi
Mad Apothecary
Mad Apothecary
Posts: 2610
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:06 pm
Country:
Location: Philadelphia, PA ~USA

Postby Raven_Vivi » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Has he tried pawing at the glass when you come in a room?
When they do that it's pretty much a stop-everything-and-take-him-out ;3

Until you grow resistant anyway ><
I am the crazy lady~ ^_^

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it. ~Andre Gide

Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought. ~Matsuo Basho
User avatar
Coomassie
The Inked Chemist
The Inked Chemist
Posts: 1826
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm
Country:
Location: Newark, DE

Postby Coomassie » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:26 pm

He is such a cutie!!!!
Cay T.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 277 guests