I got my skink, Igor, a couple of months ago (posted here, if anyone remembers), and since then he's been a very finicky eater. Thanks to the advice of other members of this community I've tried spacing their meals (about once a week) and he's STILL not eating, or eating an extremely small quantity of food.
He'll outright refuse vegetables and will only ever touch either 1) sweet fruit (mango, banana, etc.) or 2) the high quality wet cat food we've been giving him. I sprinkle it with vitamins/calcium, but even then he'll pretty much only eat a small spoon of it.
He doesn't look thin or anything but I'm quite worried.
Oh, he also shed his skin two times during these 3 months.
Here are some pictures:
(Also, unrelated, but I was told by the guy at the shop where I got him that he was a Tanimbar, but recently someone else told me he didn't quite look like one. Opinions on that as well?)[/i]





