Pics - DUW

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Pics - DUW

Postby Katrina » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:40 am

I'm very lucky - my mom is great. She was telling me today how they are planning a trip to Minnesota, so if there are any lizards I want from there she could pick they up for me. :lol:

Jeff - my mom was gushing about how perfect they are and how beautiful and how they have every single toe etc. She thought they were gorgeous and phoned on the way back to tell me how perfect they are and what a nice guy you were! :lol: She has seen too many of my rescues I guess, she was very pleased that they had all their toes.

El Lobo - I can't believe the blotchies are only around 700 grams. Based on pics, I would think that they are considerably heavier that these guys. I know when I visited Mel my blueys seemed big in comparison, I always worried that Kira is too skinny / small. I guess most of mine are at least 23". But I would have thought they were quite a bit lighter than blotchies.
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Re: Pics - DUW

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:01 pm

Now when you send one to me I would prefer to get Phoenix, but Nevada would be ok too. ;)
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Re: Pics - DUW

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:55 pm

How long and old is Phoenix?
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Pics - DUW

Postby Katrina » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:07 pm

xxmonitorlizardxx wrote:How long and old is Phoenix?


Phoenix is juvenile, I'm not sure exactly how old but under 1.5 years. He (unsexed, he is just a good guess in this household!) is a bit longer than Sami, so 17-18" I would guess. I haven't measured them exactly lately, I think Sami is about 16-17". Phoenix is all tail, typical Merauke. He has a great appetite and just got a fecal sample checked and is clean, so I expect he will really grow and fill out this spring / summer.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 337 guests