Fame at last!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Suzle87
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast

Fame at last!

Postby Suzle87 » Fri May 01, 2020 1:31 am

Just thought I’d share this.
Our local paper is doing a feature “life on paws” of pets in lockdown, so I sent in a picture of Ventress... little did I know the size it would be haha he looks bigger than any of the dogs... the fames going to go to his head!
DBDEC1A6-F860-48BC-AB1C-6D2D8F13A930.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OlitheHalmahera
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Fame at last!

Postby OlitheHalmahera » Fri May 01, 2020 5:50 am

That's so cute
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby splashy07 » Fri May 01, 2020 5:57 am

Absolutely adorable. About time our scaly friends got some fame! More than likely scared the heck out of some of the non-reptile people! (I'm still laughing at the reaction my Mother would have had to that...God rest her soul!!)
Suzle87
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast

Postby Suzle87 » Fri May 01, 2020 6:11 am

splashy07 wrote:Absolutely adorable. About time our scaly friends got some fame! More than likely scared the heck out of some of the non-reptile people! (I'm still laughing at the reaction my Mother would have had to that...God rest her soul!!)

Haha bless her, yes I bet it’s given a few people in our small little English town nightmares haha.
Ven doesn’t seem too impressed by it so far, due a shed so he’s currently king of misery!
Janella
ADMIN
ADMIN
Your Facebook name: Janella Poch

Postby Janella » Fri May 01, 2020 5:42 pm

That is awesome!!!!

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”