Baby Northern BTs due Soon -- May 2019

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
dingopanga
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Baby Northern BTs due Soon -- May 2019

Postby dingopanga » Sun May 05, 2019 9:59 am

Just wanted to let people know that I have 3 or 4 gravid Northern BTs (T.s. intermedia) that have been bred by several unrelated Northern males the first week of February 2019.

The babies are due in mid May through mid June 2019. I am currently located in Northern California although moving out of state soon. Finding local buyers would be great. However, I will happily ship with FedEx overnight anywhere in the continental U.S.

Babies will be $300 in person and $350 shipped with FedEx overnight. I posted some photos of my adult breeders at a website (not quite finished) -- www.lizard.cafe -- if you want to see them.

If anyone would like more photos and information, etc. they can contact me at:

devildingocafe@gmail.com

thank you
Randy
skinks714
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Baby Northern BTs due Soon -- May 2019

Postby skinks714 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:36 pm

:thumbs:
dingopanga wrote:Just wanted to let people know that I have 3 or 4 gravid Northern BTs (T.s. intermedia) that have been bred by several unrelated Northern males the first week of February 2019.

The babies are due in mid May through mid June 2019. I am currently located in Northern California although moving out of state soon. Finding local buyers would be great. However, I will happily ship with FedEx overnight anywhere in the continental U.S.

Babies will be $300 in person and $350 shipped with FedEx overnight. I posted some photos of my adult breeders at a website (not quite finished) -- http://www.lizard.cafe -- if you want to see them.

If anyone would like more photos and information, etc. they can contact me at:

devildingocafe@gmail.com

thank you
Randy
Thank you.
SkinksOC
ig: #skinksOC

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”