Wild Caught Skink

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Wild Caught Skink

Postby splashy07 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:10 am

Just to add, an adult northern could be your best friend in two hours. One of mine came to me at three years (James Wilson, 2011) and this was the same day. She sat with me for hours watching tv. She has since produced three beautiful litters. If you're going to compare a pet shop animal to this, I've got nothing more to say.
I've been around for a long time, way before the term captive bred was used for anything other than mammals. Have had many pet shop and expo animals turn out to be fantastic pets. But now, there is an option and anything other than captive born and bred I would not even consider. Veterinarians already have enough money.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”