I’m new!

Anything and everything not pertaining to blue-tongued skinks.
Forum rules
This is the place where anything goes! As long as it adheres to our general rules, you may post about it here; for example, tell us or show us: who you are, what you do, what you love/like/dislike, what you have, what you made, what happened, how you feel, what you think, what you heard, what you read, what you wonder, etc. How about showing us something we’ve never seen before?!
BlueyElla
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

I’m new!

Postby BlueyElla » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:39 am

Hi! My name is Ella and I am a young girl from Michigan who is just starting to be interested in reptile keeping! I have a dog, a guinea pig (her partner recently passed of old age), and a budgie! I love them all so much! I volunteer at an exotic pet shop near me, but currently the roads around the area have been closed so I haven’t been in a few months. I am looking to get my first reptile and I’ve become drawn to Blue Tongues! They’re so cool!

I came here to learn more about blueys, other reps, and most importantly, get and compare care and information from other bluey enthusiasts!
Yeshika
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: I’m new!

Postby Yeshika » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:22 pm

Awesome! Welcome to the forum :D
Blueys are very long-lived pets, so it's good to start researching the different subspecies and their requirements before you make a decision on getting one. There's a lot of great information here, feel free to ask away and I'm sure someone will be able to help!

Return to “Everything Off-Topic!”