Happy 10th anniversary to Fatal_S!!!

Anything and everything not pertaining to blue-tongued skinks.
Forum rules
This is the place where anything goes! As long as it adheres to our general rules, you may post about it here; for example, tell us or show us: who you are, what you do, what you love/like/dislike, what you have, what you made, what happened, how you feel, what you think, what you heard, what you read, what you wonder, etc. How about showing us something we’ve never seen before?!
Susann
ADMIN
ADMIN

Happy 10th anniversary to Fatal_S!!!

Postby Susann » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:34 am

...I missed the actual date... I feel horrible. I'll have you know that I've had a post-it note with DEC 5 written on it sitting above my computer since this summer; problem is, I moved my computer... :? :roll: I'd forget my head somewhere if it wasn't attached to my neck, so I should've known, the note needed to be attached to my computer! :|

None the less; THANK YOU for all the work you've put in serving us newbies over the years! We're lucky to have ya, whatever time you're able to spare us (heaven knows you've put in more than most ever will!). Happy belated forum-anniversary to you! :hug:
Breeder and keeper of Meraukes from 2010 to 2022.
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan

Re: Happy 10th anniversary to Fatal_S!!!

Postby Richard.C » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:29 pm

Happy tenth year mel,looking forward to the next ten years
Edward
Carpe diem
Carpe diem

Postby Edward » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:34 pm

:spot: :rockon: :banana2: :banana:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics

Postby Fatal_S » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:01 pm

B'aww. Thank you. And wow, I can't believe it's been 10 years. And how far I have come (I will still never forgive past me for my first posts - I was a huge idiot). In those 10 years I've gone from "no reptiles until you move out" to over 60 pet reptiles (still haven't moved out too...).

I don't know where I'd be without this forum and everyone on it. I may not be around much, but I still love you all tons. Thank you all very much. <3

Return to “Everything Off-Topic!”