Valley Reptiles Elliot x Darwin Baby Shed

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
DianaBlueTongue
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast

Valley Reptiles Elliot x Darwin Baby Shed

Postby DianaBlueTongue » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:56 pm

This little gal is incredible. Can't wait to see how she develops over the next year, if in one shed she turned into this I can only imagine how orange she's gonna be as an adult. If you haven't snagged one of these babes from Austin I definitely recommend getting to it before he decides to hoard them all again!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.

Buddha
Carnivale
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Valley Reptiles Elliot x Darwin Baby Shed

Postby Carnivale » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:10 pm

Gorgeous! :O Where are the babies listed?
DianaBlueTongue
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast

Postby DianaBlueTongue » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:16 am

Thanks! She's super sweet too, very calm and curious.

I don't think he officially listed them anywhere but if you contact him here and ask about the Elliot x Darwin babes im pretty sure there's still a few he's looking to sell. His name is Austin and goes by Valley Reptiles here on the forum. :)
Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.

Buddha
Kurt
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict

Postby Kurt » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Awesome colors. Wish I could grab one of the litter mates. Maybe next year :/
6 y.o. 0.1 Merauke - Apollo - House of Reptiles - 2011
5 y.o. 0.1 Northern - Rocko - Captive Bred Excellence - 2012

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”