I wanted to introduce my new Bluey, Oliver!
Although he wasn't as perfectly striped as his siblings, his aberrance was something that really drew me to him.
I purchased him from James about three weeks ago. And since then, he has grown tremendously.
[UPDATE]: I have added more photos of him about a month older. Right down in the comment section!
Here he is:
At several weeks old (before I got him):

As of today:


Disregard the writing on the stone.


Due to my being a College student, I obviously don't have a huge budget. After purchasing this 5'x2'x2' enclosure for a decent price, I used fake ivy and ferns from a dollar store to spice it up. Furthermore, I split the substrate half Aspen and half Eco-Earth (since I ran out of Aspen).
Let me know what y'all think!

And finally one more picture of him for the night! :-)




What a cutie.






