Hello all! I'm new to the forum, and just have a few questions concerning my BTS. Today I was looking her over, and found some things that didn't quite look right. First, her jawline. The scales have some slightly discolored (darker, almost stained looking?) areas which I tried to gently remove in case they were food or something-- but it wasn't. What really uurks me is the fact that one side, and the tip of her jaws don't quite look like they seal completely. The other thing I noticed, is that there are three little dot looking things on her head (pictured below). Not sure if she rubbed on something or what. She's going into shed, so that may have something to do with it? Husbandry is a 40G with half shavings, half paper towel. She has a basking slate, large water dish, and large log hide. She spends 90% of her time burried in the bedding. Diet is varried, all stuff from the list on this forum-- mostly greens, veggies, and either egg or wet dog food. Calcuim is mixed in every-other feeding.
How does she look weight-wise? Overall? I had her checked out by a vet a few months ago, because she had an infection when I purchased her-- he didn't really say anything additional.
Sorry for the large photos, but it's hard to see if they're small.




Three dot looking things? (Not dust from bedding)
