Captivebred???

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
crm2000
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
Country:
Location: North America

Re: Captivebred???

Postby crm2000 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:33 pm

We ordered my baby :ohyes: if you want to see it now the lable it has is F8-1 at http://www.captivebred.com sorry I didnt post this sooner I just didnt want attention drawn to him but we have paid now it still says available though thanks for all the help!!!! :thumbs:
User avatar
PlinkoPachinko
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:53 pm
Country:
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Contact:

Re: Captivebred???

Postby PlinkoPachinko » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Whoops! Yeah Captivebred is awesome, they were super fast with shipping, and I have a super healthy happy skink. I e-mail Donna from time to time to keep her updated on how Plinko's doing, and she really seems to enjoy the updates. She's definitely a very caring, devoted breeder! I recommend her 100%!
User avatar
crm2000
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
Country:
Location: North America

Re: Captivebred???

Postby crm2000 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Thats great!!! I'm really glad I get to listen to the good reviews from people who bought from her:)!!!!
User avatar
AnnaMonroe
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 477
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 am
Country:
Location: BROOKLYN, NY
Contact:

Re: Captivebred???

Postby AnnaMonroe » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 am

Haha wow he has such clear arms, unlike his legs.
Loving the difference :}
Congrats!!!!!!!
User avatar
crm2000
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
Country:
Location: North America

Re: Captivebred???

Postby crm2000 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Thanks :) I am so excited he/she is going to be shipped Thursday I really like his clear arms too and the spot right below his head:)!!!
User avatar
Kurt
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 629
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:23 pm
Country:
Location: Southern Oregon

Re: Captivebred???

Postby Kurt » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:07 pm

crm2000 wrote:Thanks :) I am so excited he/she is going to be shipped Thursday I really like his clear arms too and the spot right below his head:)!!!


Great choice!
6 y.o. 0.1 Merauke - Apollo - House of Reptiles - 2011
5 y.o. 0.1 Northern - Rocko - Captive Bred Excellence - 2012
User avatar
crm2000
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
Country:
Location: North America

Re: Captivebred???

Postby crm2000 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Thanks we just got the rest of our stuff:)
User avatar
crm2000
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
Country:
Location: North America

Re: Captivebred???

Postby crm2000 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:51 pm

My blue tongue skink is coming in less then 24 hours!!! Unfortunatley I wont be there to take him out of the box :(
User avatar
Kurt
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 629
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:23 pm
Country:
Location: Southern Oregon

Re: Captivebred???

Postby Kurt » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:07 pm

crm2000 wrote:My blue tongue skink is coming in less then 24 hours!!! Unfortunatley I wont be there to take him out of the box :(


Mine arrived in a BAAAD mood. He was hissing and displaying his tongue and going crazy. This will be good for you because he'll have settled down a lot when you see him. Make sure and warn whoever is opening the box for you that he'll be grumpy.
6 y.o. 0.1 Merauke - Apollo - House of Reptiles - 2011
5 y.o. 0.1 Northern - Rocko - Captive Bred Excellence - 2012
User avatar
crm2000
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
Country:
Location: North America

Re: Captivebred???

Postby crm2000 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:56 pm

I will I'm even writing down detailed instructions for them! :)

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 312 guests