Pictures

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
bella3
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:45 pm
Country:
Location: Ontario Canada

Pictures

Postby bella3 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Here are a few shots I snapped of Juno, a couple during shedding and one after. Plus an awesome tongue shot :) I upload pictures a lot, I hope no one is getting bored of bluey photos (is that possible? :lol: )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
AnnaMonroe
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 477
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 am
Country:
Location: BROOKLYN, NY
Contact:

Re: Pictures

Postby AnnaMonroe » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Oooo! I love the after shedding photo, great colors and patterns on Juno :)
User avatar
Rani-May
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm
Country:
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Contact:

Re: Pictures

Postby Rani-May » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:09 pm

I love that last shot with his tongue. what perfect timing! Beautiful bluey :)

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 212 guests