Meet Carlos

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Bluish
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:28 am
Country:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Meet Carlos

Postby Bluish » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:38 am

Here's Carlos Suavos Deltyson. He's a male Northern about to shed. Just bought him a week ago.
I bought him for myself after an absence from keeping reptiles for over a decade. As soon as my wife and son saw him he instantly became the family pet. I think they love him more than I do.
Unfortunately he has mites and some old skin on his toes. I'll be dealing with the mites this week and hopefully a good shed will look after the old skin. I was told that he's 5 years old. It would be nice to find a mate for him. I'll post another pic after he sheds, he's very light silvery/ peachy colored and I would like to find a darker orange female. He came with a 36x12 terrarium ( it was supposed to be a 36x18). I'm having a custom built front opening glass terrarium built that should be ready tomorrow 48"x24".

Dom

Image
Image
Dom

2.6 Meraukes
User avatar
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan
Posts: 10474
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
Country:
Location: melbourne australia

Re: Meet Carlos

Postby Richard.C » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:49 am

hes s nice looking northern,a nice way to re introduce yourself bsck into reptiles,and get the family involved
User avatar
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan
Posts: 10474
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
Country:
Location: melbourne australia

Re: Meet Carlos

Postby Richard.C » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:57 am

welcome to the forum to
Bluish
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:28 am
Country:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Meet Carlos

Postby Bluish » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:12 am

Thanks Richard!
Most of the Northerns I've seen in Toronto look quite similar. I think most of them originated from a pair my friend bred "back in the day".
Yes, I'm glad I picked a bluey, they're such sweethearts.
Dom

2.6 Meraukes
User avatar
BruinsEv
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:13 pm
Country:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Meet Carlos

Postby BruinsEv » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:30 am

Congrats, and welcome! Very nice looking skink, love the pics.

Southern Ontario represent!! (just outside Niagara Falls)
Bluish
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:28 am
Country:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Meet Carlos

Postby Bluish » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:49 am

Thanks BruinsEv,
He"ll look better after a shed.
Yeah there seems to be a lot of BTS fans in Ontario.
Dom

2.6 Meraukes

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 343 guests