Video of my 7 month old Northern eating. :D

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Lunaire
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:47 am
Country:
Location: San Francisco, CA

Video of my 7 month old Northern eating. :D

Postby Lunaire » Tue May 01, 2012 8:54 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PAikkvZLUo

He is starting to get used to me, doesn't huff as often when I pick him up and even eats outside of his terrarium; all within a week of arriving home. :) Whew!

I'm still deciding on names; contemplating Argorok, Argo for short. But I am not sure yet!

One more photo to show how small he is still:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Kupo ~ Northern Blue Tongue Skink
<name pending> ~ Piebald Ball Python
bella3
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:45 pm
Country:
Location: Ontario Canada

Re: Video of my 7 month old Northern eating. :D

Postby bella3 » Tue May 01, 2012 1:44 pm

Awe how cute!! You have a pretty skink there!
I like Argo, thats a really cool name!
User avatar
KellyandLindsey
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:53 pm
Country:
Location: Denver Colorado

Re: Video of my 7 month old Northern eating. :D

Postby KellyandLindsey » Tue May 01, 2012 3:03 pm

bella3 wrote:Awe how cute!! You have a pretty skink there!
I like Argo, thats a really cool name!

I second that

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 286 guests