LarissaLurid wrote:What beautiful Merauke's <3 I'm curious, what are their ages and aprox lengths? I'm curious bc I have a young Merauke and just like to see other's ages and lengths. Mine's only 4 months old this week and 14 inches long. :]
Hmmm... Off the top of my head:
Rollie - likely 2-3 years old, got him about a year ago thinking he was full grown and he has added 2-3 inches since then. He is between 25 and 26 inches. Around 900 grams.
Canasta - unknown age (not my BTS, but Mel got her as an adult), probably about 19-20". Mel - do you have a more accurate length or age? Haven't weighed her yet.
Jaxi - 4.5 years, 23", 950 grams
Roswell - about 11 years, maybe 21", 650 grams
Phoenix - 1-1.5 years, about 18-19", 304 grams
Nevada - 2-3 years I think, I'd guess about 22" but I haven't measured him. 550 grams
For the Meraukes not pictured:
Kira - 4.5 years, 23", 725 grams
Simon - unknown age, 23", 750 grams
Riff-Raff - about 5, 23", 825 grams