Lovin' the new look, is it new???

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Leigh
Leigh of the Law
Leigh of the Law
Posts: 6695
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:23 am
Country:
Location: Bristol, England

Lovin' the new look, is it new???

Postby Leigh » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Hello everyone I know and everyone I don't.......... geeeeeez i am both shocked and sorry that this is the first time back in 18 months, it looks a really nice place, who's idea what that??? I have looked at only two post as yet, Richard's and vote for the pic. I will appologise again if this should be in the off topic section (does that still exist :? )

I left here last in Aug 2010 when I had to change job, they also stopped my internet access :heated: I had every intension of returning from home but the old "I'll do it tomorrow" has been my undoing, that and a few other nightmares, I'll stop moaning now as my prob's have been nothing compared to the HUGE worldwide events that've transpired in my absence, some of which must of had an impact on people here, I hope everyone has come through these events with the minimal of damage and impact.

A few of you long standing members may recall my endevour to become an Ozzy, well.................
I WILL BE BY JUNE :woo: :banana2: :banana2: :rockon: Brisbane was tried for yet never happened in the end but, I shall be proud to reside in WA and the Fremantle area is the plan 8) :ohyes: 8) I WILL be on here with pic's of my very own Western either bought or garden wild, I don't mind which.

I still have Mr Blue but as most people know he is not allowed to come with us :( I do need to find him ( I'm still reckon he's a she) a new carer, so if anyone know someone who would be in interested I 'm happy to talk, there are hundreds of pic's of him in rather old posts, yeh I know....Fancy coming back with no new pic's :kick: :kick: :heated: how funny to break my own law :lol: , he's just had a spring shed, woken up a bit and is patrolling the enclosure looking for meat, ignoring even the favoured banana and mushroom :shock: I've spied some sizable snails while sorting the garden so they'll be on his dining table shortly , anyhow that's enough of me for now, I'LL BE BACK. maybe not tomorrow but soon.......
MMMmmmmm... Something???????
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Re: Lovin' the new look, is it new???

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:47 pm

I know you are new here. But may I ask you to politely stop posting so many emoticons...
:nono:
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Re: Lovin' the new look, is it new???

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:59 pm

Leigh wrote: it looks a really nice place, who's idea what that???

I don't viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19410

I will appologise again if this should be in the off topic section (does that still exist :? )

Yes viewforum.php?f=18

I still have Mr Blue but as most people know he is not allowed to come with us :( I do need to find him ( I'm still reckon he's a she) a new carer, so if anyone know someone who would be in interested I 'm happy to talk, there are hundreds of pic's of him in rather old posts, yeh I know....

These guys/gals are looking viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19113

Fancy coming back with no new pic's :kick: :kick: :heated: how funny to break my own law :lol: maybe not tomorrow but soon.......

You know we need pics!!!!!

Did you know I'm a mod now :edward:
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
User avatar
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan
Posts: 10474
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
Country:
Location: melbourne australia

Re: Lovin' the new look, is it new???

Postby Richard.C » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:33 pm

hi leigh,long time no see,a soon to be aussie,you will be in shingle back territory there to
User avatar
Alioop
Loopy De Loop
Loopy De Loop
Posts: 2648
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:37 pm
Country:
Location: Buffalo, NY

Re: Lovin' the new look, is it new???

Postby Alioop » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:26 pm

LEIGH!!!! Its so good to see that you're alive and well! You're unexplained absence honestly had me worried about you. :kick: for not keeping in touch! Please stick around this time, your knowledge, advice and sense of humor have been greatly missed.

I think you've always been an Ozzy at heart so its great to see that you're on your way 'home'! Of course, once you're in Oz we will demand you post photos of wild blueys from you backyard every other day.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Alie-

1.0 Irian Jaya
1.1 Easterns
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Lovin' the new look, is it new???

Postby Katrina » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Welcome back Leigh!!! So glad to hear things are well with you and that you will soon be an Australian! :D

I can't believe you're breaking your own picture rule! :lol: Like other said, we've missed you.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 154 guests