Hey I am going to one in west palm beach florida on November 20th. Does anyone know if repticon expos have BTS usually? And what do I have to look out for when buying one?
This is my first expo I am going to.
Thankz! I'm 14 btw!
Repticon expo?
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
-
ZombieBTS
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:37 pm
- Country:
-
ZombieBTS
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:37 pm
- Country:
- Fatal_S
- Take Flight

- Posts: 8391
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
- Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
- Country: Canada
- Location: Manitoba
- Contact:
If that's in Florida then Ray Gurgui should be there with BTS, along with a few other small sellers. Ray is great, so be sure to look for him.
Remember that any IJ/Indo/Merauke is almost guaranteed to be WC unless the owner can show they bred it (parents available to be seen for example, or a well-known breeder).
Remember that any IJ/Indo/Merauke is almost guaranteed to be WC unless the owner can show they bred it (parents available to be seen for example, or a well-known breeder).
Mel's Exotics
Breeder of Blue Tongue Skinks & More
http://www.MelsExotics.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVkgO ... wr6Ds0CP_A
Breeder of Blue Tongue Skinks & More
http://www.MelsExotics.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVkgO ... wr6Ds0CP_A
-
ZombieBTS
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:37 pm
- Country:
[quote="Fatal_S"]If that's in Florida then Ray Gurgui should be there with BTS, along with a few other small sellers. Ray is great, so be sure to look for him.
Remember that any IJ/Indo/Merauke is almost guaranteed to be WC unless the owner can show they bred it (parents available to be seen for example, or a well-known breeder).[/quote]
Alright how much does rays BTS cost usually? Babys? Thanks!
Remember that any IJ/Indo/Merauke is almost guaranteed to be WC unless the owner can show they bred it (parents available to be seen for example, or a well-known breeder).[/quote]
Alright how much does rays BTS cost usually? Babys? Thanks!
- xxmonitorlizardxx
- Walks with Squirrels

- Posts: 4050
- Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
- Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
- Country:
- Location: NJ, USA
- Fatal_S
- Take Flight

- Posts: 8391
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
- Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
- Country: Canada
- Location: Manitoba
- Contact:
I'd guess his Northerns would be around $150. He does have a website:
http://www.thunderbayherps.com/
According to the site Northerns are $100. Can't say for sure if that's current, but I'd say $100-$150 could be expected.
http://www.thunderbayherps.com/
According to the site Northerns are $100. Can't say for sure if that's current, but I'd say $100-$150 could be expected.
Mel's Exotics
Breeder of Blue Tongue Skinks & More
http://www.MelsExotics.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVkgO ... wr6Ds0CP_A
Breeder of Blue Tongue Skinks & More
http://www.MelsExotics.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVkgO ... wr6Ds0CP_A
- ExtremeJustin
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 198
- Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 am
- Country: USA
- Location: Tampa,Florida
I don't know if Ray travels out to West Palm for that show??? If he does I seem to remember his skinks went up just slightly in price from last year but he hasn't updated the website this year.
No, it's a SKINK not a SKUNK. Er, no, it's not a Blue Tongued Skank---although I do think I dated one of those at some point.
• 0.1.0 Eastern Blue Tongued Skink (Thor[a])
R.I.P:
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Lou)
1.0.0 Dwarf Bunny (Mars, the Tie Dye Bunny)
• 0.0.1 Indonesian Blue Tongued Skink (Inari)
• 0.1.0 Eastern Blue Tongued Skink (Thor[a])
R.I.P:
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Lou)
1.0.0 Dwarf Bunny (Mars, the Tie Dye Bunny)
• 0.0.1 Indonesian Blue Tongued Skink (Inari)
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 206 guests
