Thanks guys
Baby B (Beat-Up), O (has an O in his first band), and Z (Zipper pattern) are all very bold colored. L (Light colored) is the lightest of them all by quite a bit (has yet to have her second shed). X and Y were named for band-patterns they display, and they're in the middle of the color-spectrum now (Y is also the calmest, with L being second).
I'll definitely get updated photos of the babies when they first shed in a couple weeks.
If I was going to choose a hold back (as in a personal favorite) I would probably go with B myself. My g/f loves L (and it seems Katrina made friends with L too). For the second litter TP is my first choice of course, he's soooo tiny.
I can't wait for the babies to shed so I can ask the same about them (right now they're all pretty dark and drab). Please keep going

I love hearing what everyone likes in baby-skink pictures.