O Hai there. Tis me! ^^

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Raven_Vivi
Mad Apothecary
Mad Apothecary
Posts: 2610
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:06 pm
Country:
Location: Philadelphia, PA ~USA

O Hai there. Tis me! ^^

Postby Raven_Vivi » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:08 am

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've been on! I see lots of new members and active posts ;D Also saw a couple of you old ppl on here so that's nice too~

I've been out of the bluey loop for a bit, so I'd like to know if there are any new breeders in the US that are good.

I wasn't planning on getting another bluey, but they still seem to be the perfect match for my lifestyle >< And I miss having a bts to cuddle with. I thought I could do without, but living with no roomies now and I think I need me a bts again xD

I'm not in a rush to get another bluey *cough*. Just browsing so see if I fall for one somewhere ;] I'd like to get one from a breeder on here if possible because I know how much you guys love your bts ^^

Sp tell me how yall have been ;] I posted on here cuz I figured more ppl browse the general forum than the classifieds ^^
I am the crazy lady~ ^_^

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it. ~Andre Gide

Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought. ~Matsuo Basho
User avatar
Alioop
Loopy De Loop
Loopy De Loop
Posts: 2648
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:37 pm
Country:
Location: Buffalo, NY

Postby Alioop » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Welcome baaaaaack!!! Eastern from Ray is the way to go IMO. My 3 are awesome :D
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Alie-

1.0 Irian Jaya
1.1 Easterns
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby Katrina » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:48 pm

RAVEN!!!!!!!! :hug:

:woo: Great to see you!! Keep posting!
User avatar
Jeff
Vladik Pippery
Vladik Pippery
Posts: 5684
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:33 pm
Country:
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Postby Jeff » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Hey Rave! Good to see you back. No pressure, but i fully SUPPORT the idea of getting another BTS. You know you want one!
6.10.9 T. s. intermedia
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
User avatar
Raven_Vivi
Mad Apothecary
Mad Apothecary
Posts: 2610
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:06 pm
Country:
Location: Philadelphia, PA ~USA

Postby Raven_Vivi » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Jeff wrote:Hey Rave! Good to see you back. No pressure, but i fully SUPPORT the idea of getting another BTS. You know you want one!


i somehow believe that your support is not biased AT ALL ;]

I'm just snooping around and seeing what's around ^^ But if I do get one, I def def def want one from someone on the site ;]

as for what kind, i have a totally not biased favor toward northens :lol:
but you never know, i might find one i like that isn't northern. i'm not too specific ^^

thanks for the welcome backs everyone ^^
I am the crazy lady~ ^_^

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it. ~Andre Gide

Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought. ~Matsuo Basho

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 213 guests