NO,PHOTOS

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Leigh
Leigh of the Law
Leigh of the Law

NO,PHOTOS

Postby Leigh » Mon May 21, 2007 4:14 am

Can anyone explain? wasn't on here friday as I had to attend a first aid course, I've had to catch up today and all the pictures are a red cross{no pun intended}Is the problem my end, as a right click,open picture doesn't work :doh: :doh: :doh:
MMMmmmmm... Something???????
Shellyjean
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Postby Shellyjean » Mon May 21, 2007 4:40 am

It's not just you. It seems to be a problem with the site. The pics that are hosted elsewhere (photobucket, etc) are showing up ok. But the ones that are directly uploaded to this site aren't. :(
Avatars are like shoes to me. Even though I can only wear one pair at a time, I always have a closet full!
Leigh
Leigh of the Law
Leigh of the Law

Postby Leigh » Mon May 21, 2007 5:36 am

Thank you, I was wondering what was going down.
MMMmmmmm... Something???????
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada

Postby Zach » Mon May 21, 2007 2:37 pm

What happened is my server upgraded, and something happened to the GD library which is crucial for the function of UploadPic. I've alerted them about it. :?

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”