Marley Shedding tongue pics! (Even newer!)

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Shellyjean
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Postby Shellyjean » Fri May 18, 2007 10:02 am

Pretty fish!

Let me know how long it takes before your eggs hatch as I have no clue.

Temp guns are awesome. I would be lost without mine now.
Omega
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Postby Omega » Fri May 18, 2007 10:32 am

Awwww... Shelly, you're gonna be mad at me... got another mystery snail clutch this morning... it's a bit bigger than the other 2.. hehe. I've read it takes a couple weeks depending on temp. I just hope they are able to get down into the water if they fall onto the shelves the eggs are sitting on, I guess they will be fine.
-Omega (Kyle v2.0 ;))
• 0.0.1 Indo BTS (born 3-15-07)
• 0.1 Dog (border collie + bernese mnt dog + ?)
• 0.0.20+ Cichlids/plecos
Shellyjean
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Postby Shellyjean » Fri May 18, 2007 11:54 am

:heated:

You're going to need some snail condoms if this keeps up! :rofl:

Hey, ya know, I was looking at those tongue shots and they would be even cooler (and easier to make avs from, hehe) if the inside of the bowl was white instead of blue! :wink: Those are some awesome shots.
Omega
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Postby Omega » Fri May 18, 2007 12:48 pm

Shellyjean wrote::heated:

You're going to need some snail condoms if this keeps up! :rofl:

Hey, ya know, I was looking at those tongue shots and they would be even cooler (and easier to make avs from, hehe) if the inside of the bowl was white instead of blue! :wink: Those are some awesome shots.

Lol, I'll put em each inside of a balloon and tell them to behave. I'll keep my eye out for a better contrasting water bowl, I bet that really would help, I had this one left over from my old reptile setup.

Also got a little pleco for my snail tank to help the snake fish thing keep things clean today, hopefully the pond snails will start being in the mood as much! Hmmm... i remember hearing that some veggies could get mystery snails in the mood, i wonder if me feeding them collards for the last week or two to give them calcium led to my 3 clutches... or if it's just a coincedence...
-Omega (Kyle v2.0 ;))

• 0.0.1 Indo BTS (born 3-15-07)

• 0.1 Dog (border collie + bernese mnt dog + ?)

• 0.0.20+ Cichlids/plecos

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”