Two Baby Captive Bred Northerns For Sale

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
Thetatheblue
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Two Baby Captive Bred Northerns For Sale

Postby Thetatheblue » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:04 am

Hello!
I have two CB Northerns for sale. I'm having to downsize my collection due to very unexpected health problems and can't give these little guys the time they deserve. One (who I believe is male) Is a little over 3 months old (he was born on April 10th) and I was told by the breeder is a High Color / Red Line Outcross. He's a fairly mello little guy and usually let's me handle him without much trouble. The second one is I believe around 2 months old and is kind of a mix of a bunch of different morphs. She's a bit more on the feisty side but I haven't had her as long so she hasn't been handled that much. I kind of think this one might be a girl but due to being so young obviously can't be sure. As far as price I'm fairly open so feel free to make an offer for one or both. I also can sell one of the temporary cages I'm using to house one of them. It's a maple ECOFLEX® Mojave Reptile Lounge Habitat that's equal to a 50 gallon tank fairly new and in pretty good condition. For more information and pictures please message me. Thanks!

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”