Smaug - 1 Year Old Blue Tongue Skink

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
EnragedWeasels
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Smaug - 1 Year Old Blue Tongue Skink

Postby EnragedWeasels » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:17 am

This is Smaug! Due to major life changes, I won't have the time or space to give him all the care he needs. He is a 1 year old Halmahera Blue Tongue Skink, I bought him when he was just a few weeks old, when he arrived, his rear-left foot was broken (I assume in shipping process) so chewed it off when he was still a baby.

He gets around just fine and loves when I let him out to explore. His favorite snacks are blueberries, dubia roaches, and beets, although he refuses to eat super worms. He has never had an issue with impaction, dehydration, or burns.

He has always lived in a bioactive vivarium since he arrived here and I would love for him to go to another bioactive setup, he definitely deserves to have substrate and a place to explore, not newspaper in a box.

I want to make sure he goes to a good home, so I am only asking for a rehoming fee to cover my shipping costs.

If anyone is sincerely interested in Smaug, please send a picture of the enclosure you have planned, I really want him to have a good life.

Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KYReptiles
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Smaug - 1 Year Old Blue Tongue Skink

Postby KYReptiles » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:01 pm

Still available? I have a Halmahera now in a bioactive and would like to do anther setup. Mine does keep destroying the plants burrowing around everywhere.
Thank you

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”