Searching for BTS (NJ, NY, PA + Surrounding Areas)

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
boopsnoot
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Searching for BTS (NJ, NY, PA + Surrounding Areas)

Postby boopsnoot » Tue May 18, 2021 1:48 pm

Hello all,

I'm looking for a BTS (any species), ideally I want to help someone re-home one. I really like finding adult/senior animals rather than buying babies, and I'm not looking to breed, just have a buddy, so aesthetics truly don't matter to me (I find derpy creatures cute). The one trait that matters to me is temperament, I'm getting it with my rooommate and while we certainly wouldn't handle an animal any more than it prefers, we want one that's generally friendly and comfortable being handled.

And I completely understand how much we all love our animal friends, so if you want to visit it sometimes or would like pictures/updates, I am very okay with that.

Thank you for reading and if you have one that you would like to re-home or know where I can look for something like this please let me know

We're also very willing to do a little road trip to pick up our new reptile roomie :)

Edit: No matter how long this thread is up, unless I posted such in the replies I am still looking, and I check often :D
Nikki8808
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Searching for BTS (NJ, NY, PA + Surrounding Areas)

Postby Nikki8808 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:00 pm

Hey I have an 8 month old halmahera blue tongue skink I’m looking to rehome, let me know!
boopsnoot
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby boopsnoot » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:27 am

Nikki8808 wrote:Hey I have an 8 month old halmahera blue tongue skink I’m looking to rehome, let me know!

Hello :) I just saw this now, is the skink still available?
mb606587
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby mb606587 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:39 pm

I don't have adults for sale but I do have plenty of CBB Merauke babies in Philadelphia if that interests you. Just born 6/23/21. I'll drop price to $300 for being a member here and local pickup

20210625_192611.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby splashy07 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:11 am

I've got a baby northern that dropped a portion of his tail. Just out of nowhere while I was assisting with a shed, not even touching his tail! He will grow it back. Offering for $150 if picked up. Text if interested. 516-318-6259
ReiDaPanda
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby ReiDaPanda » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:57 am

im looking for some meraukes i got a female that i want to get her some company and a mate if possible. i take babies since i want to get used to caring for them as a baby. i am in Colorado so i got some problems getting places so i will have to have them shipped.
mb606587
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby mb606587 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:43 am

ReiDaPanda wrote:im looking for some meraukes i got a female that i want to get her some company and a mate if possible. i take babies since i want to get used to caring for them as a baby. i am in Colorado so i got some problems getting places so i will have to have them shipped.

I have CBB Merauke babies. Message me if interested.

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”