Re-home central PA

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
Bts_chordate
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re-home central PA

Postby Bts_chordate » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:31 am

Six years ago, my wife and I saw a young BTS at the Hamburg Reptile Show. We adopted Tilly from a breeder and loved her very much. A few years ago, we ended up adopting a litter of kittens. Unfortunately, Tilly couldnt roam our house like she used to. I feel awful that she hasn't been afforded the space or attention she deserves, and with us trying for a kid of our own, this will only get worse. She is very tame and healthy, so I want her to go to a home that will care for her better than I can these days. My hope is that she will find a family that can appreciate and care for her as she deserves. We are in Central PA and can find a way to meet up, but I won't ship her. If you'd like to take care of her, email me at weimer.alexander57@gmail.com
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Re-home central PA

Postby splashy07 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:51 am

More information please. What type of BTS? Pictures? Who is breeder? (Expo sellers often claim to be breeders but are not, and their animals are imports).
Bts_chordate
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Bts_chordate » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:49 pm

Tilly is a northern BTS. I got her from a seller at the Hamburg Reptile Show in PA back in 2016. I don't know the original breeder, as the seller was a leopard gecko breeder and this was the only other reptile he had for sale. She eats well on a variety of whole foods, although she isn't a fan of multi-food smoothies. Eggs, zucchini, mushrooms and of course fuzzies are some of her favorite foods
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby splashy07 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:50 am

Beautiful Northern. I'm sure someone here will take notice! Thank you for the info and picture.
classasantos
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby classasantos » Mon May 03, 2021 6:04 pm

Sent an email last night. Still available?
Bts_chordate
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Bts_chordate » Thu May 06, 2021 3:12 pm

Just to update, I did end up adopting Tilly out to someone local. Thank you all for your time and help.

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”