Adult Northern BTS and setup for sale

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
Wafflecone
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Adult Northern BTS and setup for sale

Postby Wafflecone » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:06 pm

I am selling a male Northern BTS along with all supplies if interested. Here are the facts:
- He is male, 24" long, born in July 2017.
- He's easy-going, curious, and used to people. Has been handled regularly, has always lived in a clean environment, and is used to roaming around. He is used to being around dogs and children.
- I purchased him as a baby from a reputable US-based breeder. I'm happy to provide details.
- If interested, I can provide all of his supplies including his tank, two heat lamps, a UV light, accessories, heating pad, heated rock, temperature controller - pretty much everything he needs short of food.
- The skink and setup are located in northern Colorado.

Simply put, he is an awesome pet and companion. I am leaving for military service shortly and my spouse is unable to take care of the skink due to medical issues. The price is negotiable, especially for experienced owners. My priority is to find a good home for him with a great caretaker. If interested, please send me a message. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Callisi
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Adult Northern BTS and setup for sale

Postby Callisi » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:47 pm

Are you looking for local pick-up or willing to fed-ex? I hope you're able to find your bluey a forever home. :)
Wafflecone
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Wafflecone » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:29 pm

Callisi wrote:Are you looking for local pick-up or willing to fed-ex? I hope you're able to find your bluey a forever home. :)

Hey there, I'm sorry about the delayed response, I didn't see this until now. I'm happy to work out shipping if that works best :)
Callisi
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Callisi » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:32 pm

Since you're willing to consider shipping, I have no doubt that you'll be able to find a wonderful home for your skink. I won't have room for a couple weeks because I'm going to be purchasing a new 4 by 2 enclosure online soon. I'll check back in then just in case you're still looking for a home, but hopefully someone will beat me to it. :) How much are you looking to get for your skink?
Wafflecone
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Wafflecone » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:24 pm

Good question and thanks for your interest. I could do $100 plus shipping or other transport costs. I'm really not looking to make money - I'm most interested in finding him a good home with someone who has the knowledge, time, and means to take good care of him. He's a great pal and he deserves it :D I haven't listed anywhere else on the internet yet because I figured this forum would be the best place to find a great owner for him.
I'll post here if and when he is sold.
Bradley Kwon
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Bradley Kwon » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:22 pm

I am very interested! I sent you a PM, but please text me at 909-895-9817 if you see this comment before the PM!
Wafflecone
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Wafflecone » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:25 pm

This skink was sold. Thanks all!

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”