SOLD Adult Mellow Male Northern

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
dingopanga
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

SOLD Adult Mellow Male Northern

Postby dingopanga » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:29 pm

This fine boy has found a new home.

I just finished the blue-tongue breeding season, and I'm selling off a couple of extra Northern blue-tongue skinks.

This is Yosemite Sam, a male breeder. (Added recent photos of him -- including a blurry photo of him 10-days ago breeding when he was just coming out of a shed.)

He is a little over 5 yrs. old and I purchased him from a seller who said they bought him at a reptile show back East as a baby.

Yosemite Sam has a great temperament -- very calm and easy to handle. (Unlike his cartoon namesake. And not true of all of them!) He is very friendly and would make a great pet or display lizard -- as well as a reliable breeder.

Sad to see him go but I am short of space and need to make room for babies in June.

He is 23 inches long. He has all his toes, no chewed off tail, etc. No health issues. I have had him for two years now.

He has been eating high quality canned dog food, scrambled eggs, snails, bits of chicken and salmon, and fruits such as blueberries, apples, etc. Occasionally, he eats thawed mice and rat pinks or superworms.

$395 shipped (FedEx overnight) or $350 picked up in Tucson.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

You can email me at -- devildingokilim@gmail.com

Randy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”