Selling a 3 year old Tanimbar

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
Juliecarole
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:56 pm
Country: USA

Selling a 3 year old Tanimbar

Postby Juliecarole » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:08 pm

If you're looking for healthy, colorful Tanimbar, this is the skink for you! Asking $250 for this beauty (never had its gender determined).
He (?) currently lives in long island, NY and is available for pickup. Please message or email if interested.
Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
skinks714
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:29 pm
Country: US
Location: CA

Re: Selling a 3 year old Tanimbar

Postby skinks714 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:01 am

Juliecarole wrote:If you're looking for healthy, colorful Tanimbar, this is the skink for you! Asking $250 for this beauty (never had its gender determined).
He (?) currently lives in long island, NY and is available for pickup. Please message or email if interested.
Thanks!


do you ship?
Thank you.
SkinksOC
p: 714-454-1052
e: tylorg@gmail.com

ig: #skinksOC
Juliecarole
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:56 pm
Country: USA

Re: Selling a 3 year old Tanimbar

Postby Juliecarole » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:08 am

Thanks for your note- I honestly wouldn't know how to ship the bluey. Any suggestions? I'd hate to jeopardize him in transit...
skinks714
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:29 pm
Country: US
Location: CA

Re: Selling a 3 year old Tanimbar

Postby skinks714 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:14 am

Juliecarole wrote:Thanks for your note- I honestly wouldn't know how to ship the bluey. Any suggestions? I'd hate to jeopardize him in transit...


shipping is very easy. you can buy a box from a local petshop and buy shipping label from reptilesexpress.com. it is an overnight priority and usually deliver by 9:30am. the animal does not stress out much.
Thank you.
SkinksOC
p: 714-454-1052
e: tylorg@gmail.com

ig: #skinksOC
Juliecarole
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:56 pm
Country: USA

Re: Selling a 3 year old Tanimbar

Postby Juliecarole » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:13 am

Thanks for the info! I'd be willing to ship him, just want to do some homework on how to make the transaction since it's my first time shipping an animal (I'm an ebay seller- reptiles are a little different :wink: )
skinks714
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:29 pm
Country: US
Location: CA

Re: Selling a 3 year old Tanimbar

Postby skinks714 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:23 am

Juliecarole wrote:Thanks for the info! I'd be willing to ship him, just want to do some homework on how to make the transaction since it's my first time shipping an animal (I'm an ebay seller- reptiles are a little different :wink: )


there are also vid on utube showing how to ship reptiles. you should check it out. a good learning resource.
Thank you.
SkinksOC
p: 714-454-1052
e: tylorg@gmail.com

ig: #skinksOC
Juliecarole
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:56 pm
Country: USA

Re: Selling a 3 year old Tanimbar

Postby Juliecarole » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:51 am

Thanks so much for the info (again). Are you interested in buying him if I get everything figured out?
bteixeira
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:27 pm
Country: usa
Location: connecticut

Re: Selling a 3 year old Tanimbar

Postby bteixeira » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:46 pm

Is it sold

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest