Proven Female 2011 Blue Tongue Skink

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
James Wilson
The Mentor
The Mentor

Proven Female 2011 Blue Tongue Skink

Postby James Wilson » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:14 pm

Victoria was born on 6-23-2011. She produced by Jeff Greene. Victoria's bloodlines trace back to Andrew Seike on her Father’s side and James Fenn’s High-Orange bloodlines on her Mother’s side). If you know Jeff’s animals, then the following lineage info might be of some use to you. Her father is Phil, and her mother is Ginger. Her grandparents on his father’s side are Charlie and Alya. Her Grandparents on his Mother’s side are unknown high orange James Fenn stock. She is a classic Northern with a nice clean pattern, and a very long body with a short fat tail. She produced for me the last 3 years so I gave her a break this year. She is priced at 350.00 plus shipping. Fed Ex Priority Overnight will run anywhere from $35.00 to $95.00 (depending on your location). I generally ship on Wednesdays for a Thursday delivery (arrangements for a Tuesday or Wednesday delivery can be made as well). She will be shipped in accordance with federal regulations in a large deli cup or similar container that will be placed (along with a cold pack and packing material) in a properly marked cardboard box that is reinforced and insulated with 1 inch thick styrofoam. In addition, the box, Styrofoam lining, and deli cup will all be properly ventilated with air holes. If interested, you can send me a message or email me at pch101@cox.net (Please include your zip code for a shipping quote). SOLD to Kara

BTS-Northern (Victoria) 1.JPG

BTS-Northern (Victoria) 2.JPG

BTS-Northern (Victoria) 3.JPG

BTS-Northern (Victoria) 4.JPG

BTS-Northern (Victoria) 6.JPG

2015 BTS breeding (Walkabout & Victoria) 1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by James Wilson on Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
James Wilson
KO Exotics
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Your Facebook name: KO exotics

Re: Proven Female 2011 Blue Tongue Skink

Postby KO Exotics » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:24 pm

Pm and email sent
Visit us on Facebook and Instagram!
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... D8CE_bLOlk

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”