Proven Male 2011 Northern Blue Tongue Skink

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
James Wilson
The Mentor
The Mentor

Proven Male 2011 Northern Blue Tongue Skink

Postby James Wilson » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:53 pm

Tully was born on 6-15-2011. He was produced by Jeff Green. If you know Jeff’s animals, then the following lineage info might be of some use to you. His father is Tiger, and his mother is Lorena. His grandparents on his father’s side are Charlie and Betty. His Grandparents on his Mother’s side are Niko and Peach. He has produced for me on a couple occasions as a back-up male when the other males had their hands full with too many females. Tully has a bit of a stub tail because his sister bit it off and ate it when they were babies. It has grown back nicely. The first 4 photos are of him as a youngster, and the last three are him as an adult. He is priced at 250.00 plus shipping. Fed Ex Priority Overnight will run anywhere from $35.00 to $95.00 (depending on your location). I generally ship on Wednesdays for a Thursday delivery (arrangements for a Tuesday or Wednesday delivery can be made as well). He will be shipped in accordance with federal regulations in a large deli cup or similar container that will be placed (along with a cold pack and packing material) in a properly marked cardboard box that is reinforced and insulated with 1 inch thick styrofoam. In addition, the box, Styrofoam lining, and deli cup will all be properly ventilated with air holes. If interested, you can send me a message or email me at pch101@cox.net (Please include your zip code for a shipping quote). On HOLD for Randy

BTS-Northern (Tully) 1.JPG

BTS-Northern (Tully) 2.JPG

BTS-Northern (Tully) 3.JPG

BTS-Northern (Tully) 4.JPG

BTS-Northern (Tully) 5.JPG

BTS-Northern (Tully) 6.JPG

BTS-Northern (Tully) 7.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
James Wilson

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”