WANTED Northern BTS Baby!

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
McBoredFace
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

WANTED Northern BTS Baby!

Postby McBoredFace » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:43 pm

Hi my name is Brooke and I’m looking to buy a baby NORTHERN bts. I’ve done and continue to do extensive research on the animal and have had geckos, Chameleon’s, and a snake. So I’m not a beginner reptile owner but a first time bts owner but like I said Ive done research and will continue to do so to learn and learn about the new addition I must add to my family. I have no reptiles at the moment and would really like to get something new that either enjoys or well tolerates handling that isn’t a bearded dragon or leopard gecko or tegu(only because they’re too big for my house right now... but soon!) so yes. I would very much love to give my open availability links days to giving this NORTHERN bts baby a lovely life and home. I already have everything I need... except the bts. But please I keep caps locking the northern part because every time I look for one online it’s not really a northern and I don’t want to get fooled buying the wrong one. So does anyone have any northern bts babies for sale and looking for an amazing respectable home for them?
Thank you
-Brooke :)
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: WANTED Northern BTS Baby!

Postby splashy07 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:01 am

Hi Brooke, and welcome! Unfortunately baby season is just about history for this year, there may be some late litter leftovers out there. I've only got one left, but I'm keeping! Hope you get some replies that pan out for you! Good luck!
McBoredFace
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby McBoredFace » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:46 am

I thought baby season was in June and August? *darn they go so fast! But thank you so much! I hope I find one too. But since over never bought one how do I know if it’s over priced?
Cherbear
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Cherbear » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:32 am

I have a few available right now priced $400-500 depending on the lineage.
Cheryl Matula
200+ Tiliqua scincoides intermedia
5.5 Tiliqua scincoides scincoides
0.0.1 Tiliqua sp.
1.1.1 Tilqua nigrolutea
0.1.8 Tiliqua gigas keyensis
1.0.2 Tiliqua gigas gigas

http://www.bluetongueskink.com
http://www.instagram.com/morph_graphics
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby splashy07 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:54 am

Depending on lineage prices range from 275 for your basic classic to over 1500 for some color variations. Check out Cherbear's, Cheryl's stuff is awesome. Price is right. Good luck.

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”