BTS in uk ??

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
JGuk92
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

BTS in uk ??

Postby JGuk92 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:14 am

hi everyone :) new to the reptile game, but already dead set on getting a Northern Blue Tongue Skink. The problem is, i literally have no idea how to get one lol. i went into my local reptile store with high hopes.... i may aswell of asked the african bullfrog for advice the guy was that useful :lol: I've searched and searched online but no site i find seems to sell them, only the smaller skink breeds for like £20, and i dont wanna drive a million miles to some random seller either. i live close to norwich and driving to pick up one from newcastle is a bit of a mission as well as a risk.

money is not a huge issue as such, but i dont wanna buy a huge tank and all the gear then end up with a gecko lol. I'm beginning to give up hope with the idea but if anyone has any decent sites in the uk or some good advice it would be much appreciated!!!
AllTimeBubble
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: BTS in uk ??

Postby AllTimeBubble » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:11 pm

I've heard Mark Webb is a good breeder, he's based in Buxton, which I believe is near Norwich. He has an account on here, you'll be able to find him on the recommended breeders list on the forum, right at the bottom where the uk breeders are. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19635
mark_w
Skinks in the UK
Skinks in the UK

Re: BTS in uk ??

Postby mark_w » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:52 am

Thanks! But I'm sold out for this year.

Mark.
scincoides - intermedia - nigrolutea - occipitalis

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”