Captive Bred IJ Babies for sale - SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE or Local pickup North Texas

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
Scincus
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Captive Bred IJ Babies for sale - SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE or Local pickup North Texas

Postby Scincus » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:31 pm

I have two captive bred Irian Jaya (Tiliqua sp.) babies for sale.

These skinks were produced by me; parents bred several times during November and December 2016, and the babies were born April 27th of this year. They are currently feeding every 1-2 days on Wellness canned cat food, grain-free chicken and turkey flavours, and are provided with calcium with D3 supplement and the occasional multivitamin. Pictures and info of babies below. I tried to get pictures in different lighting and backgrounds to show how their colours look.

Baby 1: This baby is a bit skittish but is starting to calm down some. I suspect he'll continue to calm down with more interaction. Currently weighs about 81 grams. More pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/uNH7Z

IMG_6254.JPG

Baby 2: This baby has a decent temperament and will likely calm down even more. Currently weighs about 86 grams. More pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/mtTEG

IMG_6302.JPG

Parents: (more pictures here http://imgur.com/a/clUtp)

IMG_0649.JPG

Asking 300 + shipping for this one (if you would like a shipping quote, please provide me with your zipcode). Payment is through Paypal goods and services. Feel free to message me if interested or if you have any questions.

I will be getting my shipping supplies in a few days, so I should be able to start shipping next week. Shipping is an additional fee and will be sent FedEx Priority Overnight through Reptiles2You (available Monday-Wednesday only for next morning delivery). I will only ship as long as temperatures permit (no higher than 95°F), and shipments will utilize Phase 22 Cryopaks. Live arrival guarantee only if someone is home to receive the skink as soon as it's delivered. If there is a death during shipping, I must be notified within 30 minutes of delivery along with picture evidence showing the condition of the skink and box.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
djc9739
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Captive Bred IJ Babies for sale - SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE or Local pickup North Texas

Postby djc9739 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Hi, are either of those blue tongue skinks still for sale?
Scincus
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Captive Bred IJ Babies for sale - SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE or Local pickup North Texas

Postby Scincus » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:14 pm

djc9739 wrote:Hi, are either of those blue tongue skinks still for sale?

Sorry, both have already sold. I did have another litter born last month that I may put up for sale in a month or two.
djc9739
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby djc9739 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:40 pm

Oh ok, thank you for replying. And I'll make sure to keep that in mind if I can't find any other BTS for sale.
irian jaya dude
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby irian jaya dude » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:12 am

Where in north Texas are you located?
Scincus
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Scincus » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:30 am

irian jaya dude wrote:Where in north Texas are you located?

I'm around the Far North Dallas/Richardson area. I don't have any skinks from this litter left for sale, but I do have one available from a different litter.
DancesWithDolls
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby DancesWithDolls » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:11 pm

DO you still have the one IJ baby for sale?
Scincus
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Scincus » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:44 pm

DancesWithDolls wrote:DO you still have the one IJ baby for sale?

I don't have the one in the ad anymore, but I do have two babies from a different litter that will be for sale locally.
Melboa
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Melboa » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:54 pm

Hello. I realize this thread is several months old but I'm in Fort Worth and I'm looking to get my first Northern BTS. Do you happen to have any available? If not, do you know of anyone who might have some? Thanks!

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”