Merauke Blue Tongue Skink for Sale

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
sacs4010
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Merauke Blue Tongue Skink for Sale

Postby sacs4010 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:16 pm

I am sorry to say that I have decided to sell my good friend Toad. Toad is an unsexed Merauke Blue Tongue Skink. He is just about full size and makes a great pet. I am only selling the little guy because I am starting school again in the summer and I will not have time to give him the attention he would love. So it is important to me that he goes to a good home. He was one of Susann's Merauke Blue Tongue Skinks. I got him on May 16th, 2014. He is a lot of fun. He does not mind being handled too much, but he prefers to explore. He is NOT a picky eat at all. lol He has no problem letting you know that he is hungry. He has never showed me any aggressive behavior. The only thing he does is huff a bit, but I sincerely believe he does this because he is annoyed. You can send me a private message for a link to some videos I posted on my YouTube channel of him. I of course would rather sell him to someone in person rather then shipping him, but I am prepared to do so. It may take some time because I do not have the shipping supplies yet, but I will get them ASAP. I am asking $300, but I would consider other reasonable offers. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks everyone and keep up the great work educating how awesome Blue Tongue Skinks are as pets!

Sincerely Brad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Susann
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Merauke Blue Tongue Skink for Sale

Postby Susann » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:54 pm

For anyone interested, this is a thread containing pictures from birth to several weeks old of the litter that Toad came from. Toad was baby #4 until he got a name. :)
Breeder and keeper of Meraukes from 2010 to 2022.
sacs4010
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Re: Merauke Blue Tongue Skink for Sale

Postby sacs4010 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:02 pm

Thank you Susann.

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”