Any Know / Respectable breeders in SoCal?

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
SlothFather
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Any Know / Respectable breeders in SoCal?

Postby SlothFather » Fri May 06, 2022 1:49 pm

I’m looking to get my first Skink, and I’m trying to find a breeder out here in Southern California that’s reputable. I want to be able to see the lil guy before I take them home. Anybody here have experience dealing with any breeders from Southern California? Are there certain breeders that are “well known” or have a lot of experience with it? Any recommendations are appreciated! Thank you
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Any Know / Respectable breeders in SoCal?

Postby splashy07 » Mon May 09, 2022 5:44 am

Yes, I think he goes by OC skinks or skinks OC on this forum. His name is Tylor. He breeds Northerns. Friend of mine and great guy to deal with.
ElGigante
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Any Know / Respectable breeders in SoCal?

Postby ElGigante » Tue May 17, 2022 10:03 pm

I am also looking for a reputable breeder in San Diego area. I found a few old posts but nothing new in the topic. My son has had. An alligator lizard for a couple years now and he’s been looking forward to getting a blue tongue. I told him. He had to keep his Ali e and well Till he was at least 9. Well he’s there so I wanted to fulfill my end. I see them at petco and the like but so t want to go that route. I’d like to get from a local breeder if there are any here. Please hit me up if your in SD area.

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”