New Pics 12 july Kyle look + farm critters

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Funda
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee

Postby Funda » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:45 pm

GREAT PICTURES!
there all so adorable! :love:

:blueyprint: f.C
*1 Dog, mitsy
*1 Cockatiel, Baylee
*2 Kittens, Lucky and Cuddles
*2 Eastern BTS, Saphia and Eragon.
*f.C Photography
*I love Cengiz, my love muffin!
Leigh
Leigh of the Law
Leigh of the Law

Postby Leigh » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:26 am

Quality as usual mate,roll on the next slide show.
MMMmmmmm... Something???????
DeadEye
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast

Postby DeadEye » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:19 am

Thanks there are thousands more pics yere skinks & birds i see as our dinosours , the smartest ones ....There Gas fun Kyle :drool:

both are lay back cool dudes :lol:
"My appreciation of humanity is greatest when I'm isolated from it in the bush."
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada

Postby Zach » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:23 am

KyleWeiss wrote:Awww yeah, that's what I like to see. If it weren't for the noise I'd have ten cockatoos of all kinds. I sure love the Rosies. I think "cheeky" and "cockatoo" are about one in the same if you ask me. Those little bare-eyed cockatoos are fun little things, too.

It's a 'Petral?" Okay. :noknow: I'll take your word for it. I don't think your car would run so good if you put some "petral" in the gas tank... heh. That was a terrible pun, someone shoot me.

:hehe:

KW

WOW.

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
NomadOfTheHills
The Scout
The Scout

Postby NomadOfTheHills » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:37 am

I love psittacines. I am currently hand feeding a dusky conure (Aratinga weddellii). I think thats my favorite thing to do, hand feed baby birds.
KyleWeiss
Minister of Propaganda
Minister of Propaganda

Postby KyleWeiss » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:41 pm

Zach wrote:
KyleWeiss wrote:Awww yeah, that's what I like to see. If it weren't for the noise I'd have ten cockatoos of all kinds. I sure love the Rosies. I think "cheeky" and "cockatoo" are about one in the same if you ask me. Those little bare-eyed cockatoos are fun little things, too.

It's a 'Petral?" Okay. :noknow: I'll take your word for it. I don't think your car would run so good if you put some "petral" in the gas tank... heh. That was a terrible pun, someone shoot me.

:hehe:

KW

WOW.

Like that one, huh? :hubba: :blowkisses:

KW
Goodbye, BTS.net -- We've had to good times. I do hope someone else will come along and make it the lovely community it once was.
KyleWeiss
Minister of Propaganda
Minister of Propaganda

Postby KyleWeiss » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:43 pm

NomadOfTheHills wrote:I love psittacines. I am currently hand feeding a dusky conure (Aratinga weddellii). I think thats my favorite thing to do, hand feed baby birds.

I hated hand feeding our babies years ago. Not that I detested the birds, but I wanted to go to punk shows instead at that time. It's no wonder I have such quiet pets... chinchillas, reptiles... fish... No more birdies for Kyle. Unless it's a bucket of KFC.

KW
Goodbye, BTS.net -- We've had to good times. I do hope someone else will come along and make it the lovely community it once was.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”