Page 1 of 1

Freckles & Wings, Badminton anyone? PICS

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:49 pm
by Shellyjean
Enjoying another beautiful day outside so thought I would share a few of my favorites.

Wings:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Freckles just wanted to show off his tongue:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:48 pm
by Omega
awesome pics Shelly! I'm jealous... I wish I didn't have to cheat with food to get good tongue shots, lol.

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:03 pm
by LittleFoot
I am so jealous...those are amazing tongue shots...he is tooo cute

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:09 pm
by AneesasMuse
Wings is a lamp... that's not a birdy... it's a lampshade!! :lol:

They are so beautiful! They both just look awesome outside, enjoying the sun and the grass and ... badminton :roll: :D

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:17 am
by Leigh
Top job again,wish the sun was here, you're lucky to get all those tongue shots mate, dont tell anyone you took 368 shots to get them though hee hee

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:52 am
by Zach
Beautiful pictures.....

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:00 am
by Marie
:rofl: The head in the shuttlecock cracks me up.

You really take such nice pictures. What type of camera are you using?

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:18 am
by Shellyjean
Thanks everyone!

Wings loves to burrow, and I was constantly pulling him out of the shuttlecocks, lol. He's a goof.

Marie, I'm using an older Canon S50. Sometimes I think I'd like to get a newer one, but this one does take great shots, especially set on macro. Action mode helps with the shutter lag it has on its "auto" setting. So I've learned to use that with the skinks. Easier to catch the tongue shots!

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:32 pm
by Cypython
Great pics Shelly. Love the one of Wings with the shuttlecock on his head. :D

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:47 pm
by PICJESS
Thanks for sharing such great pics! :lovestruck: Your skinks are absolutely beautiful! And their tougues look soooo blue out in the sun :sunny: :tongue:

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:10 pm
by Jenn
I think Wings had a little to much to fun at the party last night!

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:16 am
by mouseinamilkbottle
Great tongue shots! I love the sharp focus, too.