Page 1 of 1
Marley Yawning Video!!!
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:33 pm
by Omega
I was just going to take a quick video or Marley exploring the living room blanket and pillow enclosure I've been letting him exercise in, but then this happened!!! I can't stand how my voice sounds on the video, I sound closer to 12 than 21, haha, but I was pretty excited at the time, and couldn't keep this one from you guys anyway!
His timing was crazy- I've only really seen him yawn regularly in the morning shortly after coming out to bask or drink, and I don't think ever at night. But right after I put the camera down closer for a good face shot his mouth pops open... thanks Marley!!! It really looks like he's just waiting for me to zoom in to yawn, I would have missed it if he had done it 2 or 3 seconds earlier, as I was just watching the little camera screen.
My "Yes!" kills me, haha. Monotone excitement for the win!
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:43 pm
by Zach
Was that your little brother talking?
Bwuha! I couldn't resist!
Yawning is one of my favorite bluey sights. I'm not sure I even have one on video....

Good job!
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:47 pm
by Omega
I wish it was, haha. I'm glad Marley decided to be photogenic... now if only it was in HD....
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:03 am
by Lucifer_Spades
oh yeah you're from the south.
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:06 am
by Omega
Lucifer_Spades wrote:oh yeah you're from the south.
Haha, I'll have to redeem myself with some normal talking in Marley's next blockbuster. But I was born in Kentucky... thats Yankee territory according to anyone in the south!! hehe I would consider my accent much more monotone slacker than southern, but thats up for debate

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:10 am
by Lucifer_Spades
I'm waitin to hear about cornbread and collards....
and I'm from Iowa so anything south of the southern border is south to me.
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:21 am
by Omega
Lucifer_Spades wrote:I'm waitin to hear about cornbread and collards....
and I'm from Iowa so anything south of the southern border is south to me.
Haha, you Iowanians have tough standards! I'll take thai food or taco bell over cornbread and collard greens any day- plus, I would feel pretty guilty eating Marley's food .

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:28 am
by Lucifer_Spades
aww marley don't mind sharin just don't try to take his snails.

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:00 am
by Leigh
Down south they go plink a plink,plink, pling on da ode banjo,hee,hee
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:12 pm
by LittleFoot
Omega wrote:Lucifer_Spades wrote:oh yeah you're from the south.
Haha, I'll have to redeem myself with some normal talking in Marley's next blockbuster. But I was born in Kentucky... thats Yankee territory according to anyone in the south!! hehe I would consider my accent much more monotone slacker than southern, but thats up for debate

But if you are from NYC, Kentucky is considered very south.
