*Wings* Tongue Pics

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Shellyjean
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Postby Shellyjean » Tue May 15, 2007 4:48 am

Omega wrote:Outside? yeah right Shelly! I think you're putting peanut butter on the roof of his mouth! =P

I was gonna get more pics tonight, but my guy started shedding!

Sssshhh!! You're giving away my secret! :rofl:

Yes, we want shedding pics!!!!
AneesasMuse
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Postby AneesasMuse » Tue May 15, 2007 9:28 am

Amazing pics!!

I can't wait for my little baby to get here! :D

~Aminah
"Lots of people talk to animals. Not that many listen though. That's the problem."
- Piglet
Shellyjean
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Postby Shellyjean » Tue May 15, 2007 9:35 am

Oooh...do you have one on order? What kind are you getting?

I went to some pet stores yesterday looking for snails and found 2 skinks, but I passed them up. The baby actually looked real good, other than a bit of left over shed on his tail which rubbed right off, and was sweet, and they said they would have their vet do a fecal. Another shop had an adult that I could have gotten CHEAP but he was not a happy camper.

But just seeing the conditions these guys live in, I'm not going to buy either. On one hand, I want to give them better lives, but on the other, they'll just get more. :(
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight

Postby Fatal_S » Tue May 15, 2007 12:34 pm

Leigh wrote:
Fatal_S wrote:Hmm. That would make sense. Thing is my tongue looks in no way as awsome as Wings'.

I dont agree there, you're old tongue of caviar avatar :tongue: was very impressive mate, a match for any bluey and maybe a little intimidating :lol:

Thanks Leigh! You know how to make me smile :D
Melanie J. Pratt
www.MelsExotics.ca
Currently living at Mel's Exotics:
BTS: Northerns, Caramel Northerns, Meraukes, Irian Jayas, Silver Tanimbars, Yellow Tanimbars
AFTs: Wild-Type, Striped, Amelanistic, Caramel Albino, Patternless, White Out
California Kingsnake
Dumeril Boa

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”