Page 1 of 1

KC reptile Show Sept. 11, 10a.m.-4p.m.

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:43 am
by Jacobcole91
Hey,
I just wanted to know who is coming to the KC reptile show. If you want more info here's the web site: http://www.kcreptileshow.com/ I'm goin' I can't wait!! It will be my first ever to go to!!! Well, just let me know if you need more info. Here's the main page of info:

We have many vendor tables full of animals at every show

We'll have reptiles, turtles, fish, small exotics, cages, supplies, food, etc.

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites

8787 Reeder Road, Overland Park, KS 66214

10 am until 4pm

A show will be held every other month!!!

$5 Admission for adults, $3 Children 9-12 , Kids 8 and under FREE

Phone: 913-422-7489

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:13 pm
by Shadowfax
Too far

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:18 pm
by Usersafe
Jacob,

There's also this show the following weekend, http://kchs.drivennewmedia.com/spring2005.htm.

Its up by the airport. We got our two German Giant bearded dragons there last year. They had a few blue tongues from what I remember.

Steve

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:26 pm
by Jacobcole91
Okay I will check I out

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:29 pm
by Jacobcole91
Do you know If there will be any cheap reptile aquiruims at the Kcreptiles show?

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:44 pm
by Usersafe
The show on September 18th has cage selllers but don't think I would call them cheap. I bought a 40 gallon long breeder from a local pet store for $75 that worked until our skinkers got the bigger ones from glasscages.com.

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:39 pm
by Jacobcole91
Ya I went to glasscages.com too LOL

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:04 pm
by Jenn
I got Baylee's cage from them and am going to get Saphira's cage at the September show. I'm thinking about getting the sliding front one and putting Baylee in that and Saphira in his cage. I think he'll like it better if I'm not reaching from above to take him out.

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:26 am
by DixieDiana
We pre-ordered six 65 gal. front sliders and one 40 gal. front slider from glasscages.com, that we are supposed to pick up at the NC reptile show this Saturday.
This is the third time we have gotten cages from them. I love the sliding door cages!!

imma go to the sepetember kc reptile show on sep 18

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:57 am
by kiersten_mckinzee22
:D i'm gonna go to the kc reptile show on sep 18! Anyone gonna go? And do they sell bts there? [/b]

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:17 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
:shock: wow this the oldest thread I've ever seen :shock:
A mod will lock it. You should make your own thread :wink:

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:06 pm
by Katrina
In future please start a new thread rather than bringing up one that hasn't been posted in in over three months. :wink: