How many of you wash hands....

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!

How many of you wash your hands RELIGIOUSLY before and after holding your BTS? Be honest, or this is pointless. Remember, it's 100% anonymous!

Every time — Before & After
38%
I do wash my hands, but definitely not every time whether it be before or after
51%
Slim to Nill to Never
11%

Total votes: 37
Queer as Sheera
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Queer as Sheera » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:04 pm

Tyler wrote:
zennygirl wrote:you would have to eat or drink something or you'd die.

I know... you can only live 6-8 days without water. Im just wondering how her mom does it.

I'm not sure how far she's transitioned at the moment. But, yes, eventually she does plan to eat and drink nothing. This is why when I first posted it, I said don't tell me that my mom's going to die ;) I have already had quite a few people tell me this. If my mom gets really sick and weak we won't sit back and do nothing about it, but I am also keeping an open mind because I want to respect her decisions and beliefs.

1.0.1 Irian Jayas – Олив and Конфета (Oleev and Konfyeta)
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada

Postby Zach » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:50 pm

I haven't read those links in extreme detail, but is it proven that someone has survived...you'd think people would have to cheat and drink a little bit because that defies logic. :scratch:

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
Queer as Sheera
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Queer as Sheera » Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:05 pm

Zach wrote:I haven't read those links in extreme detail, but is it proven that someone has survived...you'd think people would have to cheat and drink a little bit because that defies logic. :scratch:

Yeah, it's definitely an idea that just seems to totally go against everything that we believe is basic about life: that you don't need food, water, or much sleep at all. It kind of makes me feel like my brain is stretching when I think about it too long ;)

1.0.1 Irian Jayas – Олив and Конфета (Oleev and Konfyeta)
Trogdor
Watermelon Man
Watermelon Man

Postby Trogdor » Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:09 pm

Zach wrote:Trog: You go into bathrooms to look at plants? :lol:

Sorry, Should have clarified.. My bathroom..

I have a few plants that I enjoy in the (my) bathroom.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”